Holidaymakers in Perranporth are spoilt for choice for places to eat. This small tourist town on the North Cornwall has a large variety of restaurants, cafes and pubs to suit all tastes and holiday budgets. Besides finding the perfect holiday accommodation, where its self catering cottages, serviced hotels or scenic campsites, the next thing on the list of requirements for tourists and travellers is a good selection of places to eat. And Perranporth does not disappoint. There are many fine restaurants in Perranporth all of which boast of using only the best and freshest ingredients they could find from the Cornish valleys and the warm Atlantic waters. Youre in a treat if you go to any of the following restaurants.
1. Willow Providing excellent gluten-free meal options, the Willow is a favourite among locals and tourists alike. They offer delectable seafood fares and traditional Cornish and British cuisine. They have tiger prawns, Cornish clotted cream, crawfish, sea bass, and a whole lot more.
2. The Watering Hole Located right in front of the beaches of Perranporth is The Watering Hole. Its got great live music to go with its superb food while watching the beautiful sunset. Its a pub and bar by the beach providing beachgoers with treats that they will surely love while basking in the sun.
3. The Pavilion Boatshed Restaurant Specialising in traditional Cornish fares and British dishes, the Pavilion Boatshed restaurant also provide excellent seafood such as lobsters, dressed crab, and fish fillet. It offers caprese salad, cockles, and cote de boeuf, just to name a few.
4. The Tywarnhayle Inn Situated right in the heart of Perranporth is The Tywarnhayle Inn and Restaurant featuring family-friendly and truly sumptuous Sunday lunches. Try their Cornish pasties, Ploughmans lunches, home-made burgers, and jacket potatoes.
5. Massala Yearning for an authentic Indian cuisine in Perranporth? Then head out to Massala for a Cornish take on contemporary Indian dishes. Head out on Wednesday nights and eat your heart out with their all-you-can-eat fanfare. They also provide fantastic Sunday buffet.
6. Griffs Grill and Restaurant Fancy a Surf and Turf or even a platter of mixed grilled delicacies? Then you must try Griffs Grill and Restaurant and feast on their extensive menu. You may need to prepare for it though as the portions are unusually huge. Try their roast dinner, steaks, and other dishes.
7. The Green Parrot Located on St. Georges Hill, The Green Parrot serves delicious and mouth-watering steaks. Try their Aberdeen Angus rump steak topped with your favourite dressing and sides. You can also head out on Sundays for their buffet or take their classic interpretation of British beef burgers.
8. Pizza Mania While this is no Italy, Pizza Mania provides locals and tourists a classic taste of the original with a Cornish twist. With the freshest toppings and one of the friendliest services in town, youll never go wrong with this comfort food.
9. Jaipur Indian Cuisine Wondering what Halal food tastes like? Then go to the Jaipur Indian Cuisine where every dish is prepared meticulously.
10. The Seiners Arms Bar & Restaurant With lamb chops and mussels that are truly mouth-watering, the Seiners Arms Bar and Restaurant is a must-visit. Theyve got great steaks and a superb view of the beaches of Perranporth.
Whether you are going to take the clifftop walk from Perranporth to St. Agnes or frolic in the 3-mile long beaches of the coastal village, chances are you will also be dying to sample their delectable treats. Head to these ten restaurants and treat yourself to the best dishes in the area while on holiday in this part of Cornwall.